15

October 02, 2012



(clothes in pile: 1&20 Blackbirds shorts, August Street shorts, Zara shirt, Bluejuice knit. Topshop reflective heels. Marc Jacobs Daisy shower gel, Burt's Bees hand cream, body lotin & mango lip balm, Topshop 'tawny' eye palette, M.A.C cremeblend blush in the shade 'something special' and Chanel vitalumiรจre aqua foundation.)

I turned 15 two days ago, and had an awesome day on Chapel Street! With the birthday money I recieved I finally purchased Topshop's Reflective Heels which I have adored for many months. I am so greatful for all the gifts I recieved, I love everything! I have exactly one week until school holidays are over and I am absolutely dreading going back. Until next time xxx

8 comments

  1. Happy birthday! I love everything you got <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are amazing, I'm incredibly jealous - also wishing I was 15 again and that I lived in Australia; switch lives with me?
    love your blog doll, I'm now following

    xx
    D

    http://threadbare-dm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday! Some lovely items here!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the daisy perfume! cool post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are killer heels! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just followed you
    Love those heels
    Love a follow back as I have just started :D

    http://crimson-dormouse.blogspot.co.uk

    Kaia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your makeup purchases:)
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love burts bees! Saving up to get the day and night cream :D
    www.notsonaivenow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © unfoundstyle
Design by Fearne