Cheap Entry

June 06, 2013








 Quick update: sorry for the lack of posting (yet again) have been overloaded with homework, I'll post as frequently as possible throughout the holidays! I have a build up of photos to post too!

So..... throughout the past month I've explored a lot of Melbourne's inner city! I went to the amazing Marais store off Little Collins Street and on the same floor was a little exhibition called 'Cheap Entry'! I took photos of all the pieces because I thought they looked great!

Until next time xo

3 comments

  1. This artwork is amazing! I love when art is a little bit ugly because it's just that interesting and weird and pushes the boundaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice photos!

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © unfoundstyle
Design by Fearne