Calvin Klein Collection Spring 2014

September 22, 2013


I loved the structure of this entire collection, it was defiantly what I wanted to see from Francisco Costa! The loose silhouettes of spring day dresses with the frayed edges. The fabrics used looked perfect and crisp. I adored the strong geometry folding which created new dimension for the look. White is notoriously used for the label, but I loved the mix up of colour this season especially the brilliant emerald green! The coats and jackets were immaculate as per usual.


I loved:





View the entire collection here!

1 comment

  1. Calvin Klien is always superb. Me and mum love the line we always buy something from them every year!!

    Likkie xx
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © unfoundstyle
Design by Fearne