16 on the 30th

September 25, 2013


So my birthday is in 5 days time and I've defiantly left this too late but friends / family / boyfriend / santa take note because these are some items I'd absolutely adore to recieve.

  1.  Brian Lichtenberg: Homies South Central Tee in White (from Tuchuzy)
  2. Wu Tang: Comme De Wutang t-shirt (from The Sure Store)
  3. Resin Crystal Bangle by Kate Rohde (from Alice Euphemia)
  4. Comme des Garçons: Hologram / Metallic Wallet (from Comme des Garçons Pocket Store)
  5. Kate Moss by by Mario Testino book
  6. Nars: Eyeshadow Duo in Portabello (from Mecca Cosmetica) 

2 comments

  1. I seriously need me some NARS asap. My sister just bought heaps of it, so jealous! haha, love the CDG wallet, have been lusting over it for ages. might need to invest in some Commes des Garcons! lovely post doll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NARS eyeshadow looks amazing! I'm turning 16 this year too :) I hope you have a great birthday and get everything on this list ;)
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © unfoundstyle
Design by Fearne