Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane

May 05, 2014

When in Queensland (about 2 weeks ago) I made it a must do, to see the 'Falling Back to Earth' exhibition by Cai Guo-Qiang at GoMA. And it certainly did not disappoint. The installations were so mesmerising with 99 replica animals in 'Heritage' and 'Head On.' Such a beautiful and inspiring exhibition, looking back over these photos I am still lost for words! 
Also took some time to look around the rest of the gallery, I adored this piece by Taylah Jardine; made of synthetic polymer paint on wood. 
Area around the gallery space! Such a lovely day in Brisbane!

2 comments

  1. I love goma! this exhibition was so lovely, I just finished a theory art assignment on the wolves piece
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! I saw youre reply on the Lucky Contributor post, and I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out and followed my blog as well!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © unfoundstyle
Design by Fearne